Littledude vs RobotArmada Littledude vs RobotArmada

Good

This game deserves a better score, it's challenging in a good way and it's not like all those games where you always have to buy new things to get better. In this game it's you and the battlefield. I like it.
So good job but I agree with the "bad random streak" of weapons though.

gimblll responds:

Thanks! That was the plan, you can't buy your way to happiness! :)

Creeping Creeping

Great Game

Seriously you deserve a better score. Great controls (covering system, teleportation).
Can't wait for another game !

Bow Adventure Bow Adventure

Excellent gameplay

(First of all I'm French so sorry for my mistakes)
I love the gameplay, controlling bows and the shields with the mouse but I found the tight castle doesn't show the great potential of your game, I mean a 2D scrolling screen in a bigger environment would be better, instead of jumping higher and higher in small rooms.
Whatever, It was still addictive and challenging. Bravo.

Rescue Mission 1 Rescue Mission 1

Bug ?

I just can't shoot. And it makes the game a bit difficult. Maybe because I have a mac. Anyway, fix it please.

Escape from Helltowers Escape from Helltowers

Cool

The graphics are really astonishing, the gameplay is simple and smooth BUT I cant play this game because I can't shoot with CTRL because on my mac this key is used for opening up the menu: You are privating mac users of playing your game...That's why I cant vote on your submission until you send an other version. Thanks
PS: Sorry for my english, I'm french!

ZZR responds:

I didnt know about that sry >_< ...I will have an alternate fire button in future versions. :)

ZombieSimulator ZombieSimulator

This game deserves a better score

Anyway, it's a great game which shows your potential. You can do a lot better,add some options in your game because the concept is great !

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

excellent game but need improvement

very addictive game but It will be perfect if you add some mouvement like ducking or wall jumping plus "real" ennemy I mean other stickmen. But the moving target is a good idea

Turbo Tank Turbo Tank

good but...

U should spend more time on it ! U did it in two days ! imagine what U can do in one month !!!

Sidescrolling Game Engine Sidescrolling Game Engine

make a sequela

great game engine but improve the graphics it would be perfect. and I love the idea aninja with a jetpack lol !!

TalosAT responds:

Thanks ^^; ive changed the graphics to use Zero from Megaman for now.. as for the level design I dont really plan on updating that until I work more on the game engine.. ive got lots of ideas to put in it.. ^^;

PIZZALAND PIZZALAND